rain on my parade

“I write because writing is evidence that I am still alive.”
-Aya Kito, One Litre of Tears


friends are loved.

Ereena's

Annisa's

Afrizal's

Yang Tercinta, Eva Aqilah

Izura Shukor's

Kak Baya's

Julia's

Dini's

Kak Ayu's

Karmen's

Izzah's

Yi Wen's

Joyce's

Andrew's

Mora's

Jannah's

Reha's

counter

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



PARANOID
illusions



because i'm too lazy to write
Sunday, March 4, 2012 / 5:24 PM

Went to Sunway for lunch and some light shopping just now.
Went to Subang Parade yesterday with Ami (oh how i miss you, honey :D) and Ereena. We watched The Devil Inside because it was a horror movie with an 18 and above rating (saja nak try because we've always been so scared of watching one)
Got accepted for a job somewhere in BJ. No, I'm not going to tell you what.
My JPJ test is being pushed to next week. No, I do NOT want to talk about it.
Currently watching The Woman In Black.

Yep.