rain on my parade

“I write because writing is evidence that I am still alive.”
-Aya Kito, One Litre of Tears


friends are loved.

Ereena's

Annisa's

Afrizal's

Yang Tercinta, Eva Aqilah

Izura Shukor's

Kak Baya's

Julia's

Dini's

Kak Ayu's

Karmen's

Izzah's

Yi Wen's

Joyce's

Andrew's

Mora's

Jannah's

Reha's

counter

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



PARANOID
illusions



yesterday
Monday, March 26, 2012 / 4:42 PM

*gambar posing macam model >:p*

Yesterday was my brother's 21th birthday :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you old person.
You have been the best brother I could ever have, even though kadang2 gedik, but you listen to my problems and you give good advices through out 2009 until present (before that you were a loner nerd sooo tak ada advice langsung pun, heh heh)

Stay as the genius of the family (tak larat nak catch up) and come back home safely next year (kot?). Oh and I miss you :D