rain on my parade

“I write because writing is evidence that I am still alive.”
-Aya Kito, One Litre of Tears


friends are loved.

Ereena's

Annisa's

Afrizal's

Yang Tercinta, Eva Aqilah

Izura Shukor's

Kak Baya's

Julia's

Dini's

Kak Ayu's

Karmen's

Izzah's

Yi Wen's

Joyce's

Andrew's

Mora's

Jannah's

Reha's

counter

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



PARANOID
illusions



activity for today
Tuesday, April 17, 2012 / 6:28 PM

Second time making sushi. Yes, I am aware that it's super duper messy, I hate rolling sushi without a mat. Oh, and first time making onigiri (the rice ball on the left). The fillings for the sushi are japanese cucumber (obviously), beef and cucumber and another is crab stick on the right side.

Went aerobic for the first time. I don't feel like dying so that's a good thing, though I did sweat enough until my whole shirt was wet. So yea.

Basically, that's it. Heh, I lead a very uninteresting life.
I was planning on make pancakes this morning though but I got lazy.