rain on my parade

“I write because writing is evidence that I am still alive.”
-Aya Kito, One Litre of Tears


friends are loved.

Ereena's

Annisa's

Afrizal's

Yang Tercinta, Eva Aqilah

Izura Shukor's

Kak Baya's

Julia's

Dini's

Kak Ayu's

Karmen's

Izzah's

Yi Wen's

Joyce's

Andrew's

Mora's

Jannah's

Reha's

counter

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



PARANOID
illusions



gaji
Tuesday, April 10, 2012 / 8:31 PM

Got my gaji today :D
It was my last day at work today and I took lots of pictures, mostly of the cats and hamsters there though most of them kept moving too fast for my family's very old camera (I couldn't find the newer camera's charger). I'll probably post it when I feel like it.

No, I'm not going to belanja you. I'm keeping all of it in the bank and I'm just going to use the money I've kept every day from school before this.

Other than that, I'm completely beat today and probably going to sleep in today. Maybe. And wake up late tomorrow. Maybe not. I want to watch Ghost Whisperer fully now since that show is addictive and I watch half of it every morning while getting ready for work.

So yea.
I'm going to miss my work place after this :(