rain on my parade

“I write because writing is evidence that I am still alive.”
-Aya Kito, One Litre of Tears


friends are loved.

Ereena's

Annisa's

Afrizal's

Yang Tercinta, Eva Aqilah

Izura Shukor's

Kak Baya's

Julia's

Dini's

Kak Ayu's

Karmen's

Izzah's

Yi Wen's

Joyce's

Andrew's

Mora's

Jannah's

Reha's

counter

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



PARANOID
illusions



I don't really like the Blogger change
Wednesday, April 25, 2012 / 4:34 PM

Seriously. Umm.
It looks boring. Everything is white (and some orange and black) and I hate it. I'll probably get used to it someday. Anyway, my necklace arrived :D




Well, I don't have it with me right now since I told my brother to order it online at Iowa since the shop is at Canada. It's cheaper compared to buying from ebay so yea. It was on sale anyway. RM29.80 aproximately or $9.74 after sale. So pretty! And I think there's one 'tear' in it which is what I was expecting. I didn't saw it at first but I think the faded circle in the middle (if you enlarge the photo) is the tear so I'm happy. The quality of the chain looks cheap but I'm not going to use that one anyway. I have a longer chain so people can actually see it when I wear my tudung. The shop is Queendom Accessories House or www.queendom.ca. I also bought the 'Kissing Star' necklace or Boys Over Flowers necklace just so I can get the free shipping. I'm planning on selling it for about RM25 if I decide not to keep it. I'll probably ask my mum first if she wants it since she's a BOF addict.


Other than that, I lost 1.5 KG after three classes of aerobics and three days of fasting in two weeks :D