rain on my parade

“I write because writing is evidence that I am still alive.”
-Aya Kito, One Litre of Tears


friends are loved.

Ereena's

Annisa's

Afrizal's

Yang Tercinta, Eva Aqilah

Izura Shukor's

Kak Baya's

Julia's

Dini's

Kak Ayu's

Karmen's

Izzah's

Yi Wen's

Joyce's

Andrew's

Mora's

Jannah's

Reha's

counter

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



PARANOID
illusions



introducing
Thursday, April 5, 2012 / 10:26 AM


credits to rosminpv.blogspot.com

MY WORK PLACE :D
Been here for almost a month now.
Why am I promoting it now, you might ask? Because I'm leaving in a few days and I'll feel guilty if I don't try to find someone who can replace me. Don't get me wrong, I love love love working here. It's probably one of the best experiences I had ever had. It's quite tiring at first and my back hurts every day the first two weeks but I love it and I'm so worried to leave this place to some stranger who won't care for the animals (hehe, macam kedai sendiri pulak ;D) and it breaks my heart to leave because the hamsters are starting to allow me to touch them now.

I won't be posting any pictures that I've taken myself (since I haven't but probably will tomorrow) of the shop so I'll just borrow some from their blog.

How the inside looks like! (This is an old picture by the way)

My favourite cat that got sold already :(
(Not that I could ever afford it anyway)

Rosmin Pet and Vet
No.37-G, Jalan Pelapik B U8/B (D'Pangkin)
Bukit Jelutong
40150 Shah Alam
03-78468616
rosmin.pv@gmail.com
fb : rosmin pet and vet (active)

Rose: 0176582703
Minn: 0129756456

You guys can call the number if anyone is interested with that job. It's a tough job at first (the litters will kill your back) but you get free wifi all the time to your own, air-cond place, fluffy cute animals to deal with and a really nice boss and her family to work with. I'm not going to share about the pay though I think it's okay since you don't do much anyway. The work hours are from 10am until 6pm.