outing
Sunday, April 1, 2012 / 10:44 AM
Went out with Ereena yesterday. First time driving without my mum and first time driving with a friend instead. So far, it was okay laaa. I didn't panic a lot though I'm still bad at parking straight. I'm okay with those slanted parking though.
We went to Space U8 and saw Firdaus there. (HIIII! Sorry tak tegur. Ye la, aku kan sombong macam tu :p Honestly though, masa tu memang tak tau nak cakap apa so just cakap hi je) Ate takoyaki even though it wasn't that good but they still show Running Man there so I'm glad for that.
Watched The Hunger Games and honestly I'd give a 7. Why? Because of the hype, I thought it would be a mind-blowing movie but it was just okay. I've always wondered about the books way before the movie came out but I didn't read them because it was a series. So I'll probably check it out after this. Also went to KFC at BJ after that for lunch and then to Giant just for fun since I think we were both excited with the sudden freedom.
I'm currently working today. Only until 3pm though so I'm okay with that. Probably going to rest the whole day after this.