Since, I have nothing better to do then I shall promote IU's comeback single. Sad that she's not going to perform it though :l
Other than that, I'm spending most of my day playing Temple Run and Bubble Shoot on my phone. Made molten chocolate cake today and lemon yoghurt cake last week though. Also went to my brother's theater last Saturday (Rumah Kedai di Jalan Seladang) at ASWARA and I give it two thumbs up! My brother was just the extra casts since he doesn't major in theater but the theater students are really really good. Click here for photos (from some other blogger). There were two stand outs which were the Dato' (in the last photo, lowest left) and Mak Nah (blue kebaya). Went bowling with my family at Monterez the next day and won the second game with 87 (so very proud xD) and got second for the first one with 83. Three strikes and two (or one?) spare. Luqman would be proud :)
So that's what I've been doing lately. Other than sending my littlest brother to tuition at night which is kind of fun since I get the car for a while.