rain on my parade

“I write because writing is evidence that I am still alive.”
-Aya Kito, One Litre of Tears


friends are loved.

Ereena's

Annisa's

Afrizal's

Yang Tercinta, Eva Aqilah

Izura Shukor's

Kak Baya's

Julia's

Dini's

Kak Ayu's

Karmen's

Izzah's

Yi Wen's

Joyce's

Andrew's

Mora's

Jannah's

Reha's

counter

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



PARANOID
illusions



Saturday, June 23, 2012 / 11:42 PM


Battle Royale, anyone?
(Don't worry. I used my own money *tak joli duit KPT yg belum dpt pun lagi okehh* and it was RM12.90 only) I got all googly eyed when I saw it since I haven't seen it before in any store. Not that I can watch it here anyway since my laptop doesn't have a CD player. Meh.

Anyway, sup? :D
Haven't updated in a while since I had exams this whole week and just finished it. Umm, I guess it was okay. I was struggling at times with some subjects but my friends are really helpful and they tutor me whenever I need help. Alhamdulillah, I have good friends who are equal as crazy as I am but always reminding and advising me.

Okay, the hardest subject in the exam for was definitely Biology since I wasn't confident with almost everything. Heh.The easiest was Chemistry because my lecturer is awesome and actually wants to help us unlike some lecturers *cough* though I'm not really confident with some of my answers. Hehe.

But anyway, I'm just taking a rest and went to The Mines today with my friends since it's been a stressful week because we have classes during day (with lab reports and tutorials AND perladangan) and exams during night. So yes. It was tiring and sometimes I tend to go borderline insane because I'm too stressed out but I'm coping.

And since I'm tired right now, I guess I'll end this post now ;D
Going to meet my mum and brothers for lunch tomorrow!