rain on my parade

“I write because writing is evidence that I am still alive.”
-Aya Kito, One Litre of Tears


friends are loved.

Ereena's

Annisa's

Afrizal's

Yang Tercinta, Eva Aqilah

Izura Shukor's

Kak Baya's

Julia's

Dini's

Kak Ayu's

Karmen's

Izzah's

Yi Wen's

Joyce's

Andrew's

Mora's

Jannah's

Reha's

counter

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



PARANOID
illusions



busy busy
Saturday, June 9, 2012 / 1:58 PM

I miss you, Bloggie and anyone that still reads my blog :D
(I highly doubt this, of course)

I'm home, as you might guess and I'll bring a laptop to my university, so I'll probably update more when I can. Not for the next two weeks of course since I have exams. Aih. Exams. I don't know how I'm going to face that since I don't think my Physics is getting any better. I try hard to like the lecturer but I can't and sometimes my mind refuse to listen because he's very cynical and likes to down-grade us. The other subjects are okay though. I especially love my English and Chemistry lecturers since they're nice and actually teach us instead of letting us suffer on our own.

Anyway, I've been in UPM for 25 days since registration which is amazing! It's almost a month :O

I don't really feel like writing since my mind keeps telling me to either wash those baju kurungs I've brought from college (the place where I'm living is called Kolej 13 which is why I'm saying college, not to be confused with my university) or study or do my journal/tutorial answers/assignment, so I'll post pictures for the next post :)