rain on my parade

“I write because writing is evidence that I am still alive.”
-Aya Kito, One Litre of Tears


friends are loved.

Ereena's

Annisa's

Afrizal's

Yang Tercinta, Eva Aqilah

Izura Shukor's

Kak Baya's

Julia's

Dini's

Kak Ayu's

Karmen's

Izzah's

Yi Wen's

Joyce's

Andrew's

Mora's

Jannah's

Reha's

counter

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



PARANOID
illusions



fast fast life
Thursday, July 5, 2012 / 10:53 PM


So what am I doing here, blogging, when I have another exam in two weeks? I guess I just have to write since the stress is slowly coming and I don't know why but I'm getting lazier. I think it's because you're busy ALL THE TIME that you don't even have time to relax. But since I only have Chemistry and Physics tomorrow with substitute teachers (the only reason why I'm relaxing right now) and Agriculture (OMGAH, deers and goats tomorrow xD) I'm just taking a bit of a break. Watched tv with my friends just now for the first time for this week, which already made me feel guilty even though it was only for an hour.

So how's life as an ASPERian? Well, I don't know. It's going insanely fast, it's been 7 weeks and it doesn't feel like it. My exam results aren't excellent but I'm happy with my Agriculture only since it's an A+ while the rest are bleh. I'm dissappointed that I didn't get a 9 for English, only 8 but then again it's not creative writing so I think that's the reason why. I haven't gotten my Chemistry and Maths results though.

And now I don't what to write anymore since I can't focus since I'm listening to Purple Line by DBSK/TVXQ :D