rain on my parade

“I write because writing is evidence that I am still alive.”
-Aya Kito, One Litre of Tears


friends are loved.

Ereena's

Annisa's

Afrizal's

Yang Tercinta, Eva Aqilah

Izura Shukor's

Kak Baya's

Julia's

Dini's

Kak Ayu's

Karmen's

Izzah's

Yi Wen's

Joyce's

Andrew's

Mora's

Jannah's

Reha's

counter

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



PARANOID
illusions



still alive.
Sunday, August 5, 2012 / 12:58 PM

Okay, berhabuk sudah blog ni T-T
Haven't update for such a long time though I'm more active on Facebook now since that's the only thing that loads the fastest in my college. Anyway, I deleted my chatbox since nobody uses it and I get spammed with stupid links. I'm home because it's Nuzul Quran tomorrow and I don't want to stay at college since it's obviously almost empty by now.

So far, I've gone through two exams and will be sitting for finals on the 29th (helpppp). Alhamdulillah, my exams have been improving with the exception of Biology and Mathematics. Biology is quite insane for me since you have so much to read in so little time. Dah tak lalu tengok buku Mader tersayang ni kadang2;

907 pages + hardcover bawak merata-rata. Sanggup?

I'm quite surprised with how much I improved in Chemistry and Physics since I studied at the very very last minute. Though I have to thanks my friends since I only understand the hard parts when my friends teach me :D

Anywaaaay,
I swear I've written less ever since I've entered UPM. I guess, it has to do with the fact that I talk more and I actually tell people what I'm feeling nowadays (thanks to someone though it was hard to make me talk :D). I'm glad for this.