rain on my parade

“I write because writing is evidence that I am still alive.”
-Aya Kito, One Litre of Tears


friends are loved.

Ereena's

Annisa's

Afrizal's

Yang Tercinta, Eva Aqilah

Izura Shukor's

Kak Baya's

Julia's

Dini's

Kak Ayu's

Karmen's

Izzah's

Yi Wen's

Joyce's

Andrew's

Mora's

Jannah's

Reha's

counter

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



PARANOID
illusions



semester break
Friday, September 7, 2012 / 9:59 AM

Yes, I've finished my first semester as an ASPer :D
I only have 12 days but I think it's quite enough. I also just went through Asasi War Games 2012 which was insanely awesome. And my team won.

GO DUBUK DELTA!
Dubuk Delta, HAH
Dubuk Delta HAH HAH
AUUUUM!
GENTAR/KUAT
(heh, it's a little lame in my opinion but we had such a short time)

The war games only went on for 3 days and 2 nights. And since there's 600+ of us, we were divided into two places. Most of my friends got at Tanjung Malim while I got the one at Jasin, Melaka or to be specific Kem Lambaian Denau :)

The 'war game' activity is actually us crawling in mud and throwing eggs at each other while protecting our 'general'. I hit a girl's head and pretty much felt sorry about that since it must have hurt because she looked completely confused afterwards. And she ran away from me in the second round because I found another egg. I also threw that one at another girl but it bounced back and didn't break -.-

We also built 'rakit' out of bamboos and tied it with talia rafia there. Kayaking is no joke. Almost every one's hand had blisters and was bleeding afterwards. I got the farthest checkpoint and had to steer for the right side since I sat at the back. We also had Denau Race which my team won which was insanely tiring since we had 11 checkpoints (around 7 km, going up hills, into mud, in the forest, etc.) but my team worked really hard on it even though another team and their facilitator kept trying to cheat (pfft) but with Allah's will, we won. This went on from 2pm until around 6.30pm.

So basically every inch of my body hurts though I only have one noticeable cut and few bruises, the largest on my left leg. I can bend my right hand now and it doesn't hurt as much. But the memories that I've made there is something I'll cherish forever :)

Thank you ASPer staffs, KLD and PakLet for the experience.