run run
Tuesday, October 2, 2012 / 10:32 PM
Okay, set aside negative feelings. So basically I've gone through Run For College (K13) and Merentas Kampus UPM since the last time I updated about my activities. I also went to the Chocolate Fair at MidValley though that was quite sad since it was so small and there wasn't anything to be excited about (Where are the Cadburys and Hersheys, I ask you! >.<)
Anyway, Run for College was eih. Haha, it was okay actually. Just felt like dying every time we ran uphill since I haven't ran properly since last year's merentas desa (uuuuu). I didn't get any number since I suck. Heh. BUT Merentas Kampus UPM was awesome since K13 WON :)
We won for overall both genders. Super super proud since it's the third year in a row we won. I was quite unhappy with two things though. One, one of the people I was running with from my college at the end of the race got a number (420+. Only the top 500 gets extra merits for their college) but I didn't. She was only a few meters in front of me. I don't know if I really didn't get a number or what, since when I reached the counters, a lot of girls were holding the numbers. I don't know if I missed the person giving out the numbers since I was running at the sides and dodging people at the finish line. So yeah. I was quite upset about that since we're talking about racing with thousands of people here (17 colleges. Please be reminded that there are 600+ ASPers alone). I've never really won any race, even at school, so to run at such distance (they told us that it was 5 km but I have a feeling that it's more) made me feel proud that I'm probably one of the top 500, you know?
I was also upset that a lot of people cheated and went through a lot of shortcuts. Fuuh. So yea.
I should be studying right now since I have exams next week. Anyway, good luck to all UiTM students who are having their finals :D