rain on my parade

“I write because writing is evidence that I am still alive.”
-Aya Kito, One Litre of Tears


friends are loved.

Ereena's

Annisa's

Afrizal's

Yang Tercinta, Eva Aqilah

Izura Shukor's

Kak Baya's

Julia's

Dini's

Kak Ayu's

Karmen's

Izzah's

Yi Wen's

Joyce's

Andrew's

Mora's

Jannah's

Reha's

counter

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



PARANOID
illusions



pray
Monday, October 29, 2012 / 9:19 PM


So many unwanted feelings in my heart lately. Anger, jealousy, little stupid crushes, sadness. Allah, You know the very best for me. You probably want me to learn from this and become stronger, be closer to You more than anyone else. 

Soften my heart. Distance myself from people who will only bring me harm. Change those I can't help but love to become better, to change and remember You only. Make sure that I will always return to You, no matter what. Make me become a better person for You. Amin.

(Been having unstable emotions lately. Ignore, thank you)