rain on my parade

“I write because writing is evidence that I am still alive.”
-Aya Kito, One Litre of Tears


friends are loved.

Ereena's

Annisa's

Afrizal's

Yang Tercinta, Eva Aqilah

Izura Shukor's

Kak Baya's

Julia's

Dini's

Kak Ayu's

Karmen's

Izzah's

Yi Wen's

Joyce's

Andrew's

Mora's

Jannah's

Reha's

counter

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



PARANOID
illusions



11/11/12.
Sunday, November 11, 2012 / 10:48 PM


Went to Mines today with Shikin, though we met Fatin, Mai and Ying Li at the bus stop so we went together. Though we met probably like half the girls in my class there. Ate Big Apple donuts, Subway and takoyaki  for breakfast alone :P

Didn't really do much there except watch Skyfall which was AWESOME! (Y) The villain was creepily scary which was the best part. Ahh, and I love the Bond movies' introduction, just simply awesome and Skyfall by Adele is amazing. I'd give 7/10 for the movie.

Then, we went clothes shopping though I only bought one long shirt. I swear, everything pretty just HAS to be pink -.- Seriously, people are going to get the idea that I like pink too much which I don't. I don't, seriously. I need more torquoise clothes. Eih. I just got back from dinner with my parents at a wedding at MAEPS. Thank you Ibu for the laptop adapter since mine broke :D

Anyway, had my MUET test yesterday, on the 10/11/12. Orang sibuk kahwin sebab tarikh lawa, kitaorg sibuk buat MUET. HEH. Reading was quite tricky so I'm not sure about that. I didn't have enough time for Writing. HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO WRITE TWO ESSAYS IN ONE AND A HALF HOUR? Fuuuuuuh. My vocabulary was so-so, the introduction was good though. I was still writing even when there was only 5 minutes left, so yea, go figure. Listening was okay though, I couldn't catch one question but the rest was fine. Please pray that I get Band 4 and above because I think I would kill someone if I don't.