exams
Saturday, November 3, 2012 / 12:12 AM
English has been quite hard for me for this second semester. Probably because I hate phonetics, we learnt that for about 3-4 weeks and it was insanely boring. MUET Speaking was quite horrifying as well since I was the only one who spaced out while I was talking and went quite. My brain was completely blank at that time and my nerves got the best of me. Test 1 was fine though I only got 8/10 (ngeh, why can't I get a 9 and above?).
I felt a little better for Test 2 which was roleplay or conversation between two people. I teamed up with Nabihah and she's a really nice and sweet person. She talked mostly and I pretty much winged most of it, and talked less than her but it was fine since my instructor said 'You can talk good but she did most of the talking' which was true. But it made me feel good that he remarked on how I can talk, I'm not a fluent speaker when talking out loud but I did good at that time. I felt a little more confident since she was really helping me feel comfortable. So yeah, thanks to her :)
So far, I've been stressing a lot. I did average for my first test with only 1A and 5Bs which is not enough. I still feel sad about it since I was insanely confident that I would aced Physics, Chemistry and Agriculture. But no. Yea, no. Hmph.
Oh well, have to try harder then.