rain on my parade

“I write because writing is evidence that I am still alive.”
-Aya Kito, One Litre of Tears


friends are loved.

Ereena's

Annisa's

Afrizal's

Yang Tercinta, Eva Aqilah

Izura Shukor's

Kak Baya's

Julia's

Dini's

Kak Ayu's

Karmen's

Izzah's

Yi Wen's

Joyce's

Andrew's

Mora's

Jannah's

Reha's

counter

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



PARANOID
illusions



second semester break
Saturday, January 5, 2013 / 12:32 AM

Alhamdulillah, finished my last paper for this semester just this morning :)
But it was so hard. First time rasa serabut teramat time exam. Eih Inorganic Chemistry, I thought you were going to be nice to me after Calculus made me feel like an idiot? Overall it was okay laaaa kot. Haha, can't really comment about it so I'll just have to wait for my results then. MUET results are coming out on Tueday, so please pray for me that I get band 5/6, thank you.

So starting from today until the 13th will be my semester break!
Okay, seminggu je -.- 
Still, better than nothing kan? Rasanya kalau duduk rumah lama2 pun bukannya tau nak buat apa pun. I can assure you that I'll be bored by Tuesday or so. 

Procrastination week begins!