edu fair
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 / 9:41 PM
Had Asasi Education Fair 2013 today! :)
So basically, I have to pick courses for my degree before the 20th of March and I only had vet in mind this morning. I still do, only with the addition of ecology now. Everyone seems so sure with what they're going to choose, and yet I'm still clueless. Yea.
So basically lecturers/officers from all the faculties (except Language because APPARENTLY we, ASPer-ians can't take Language since we're science based) gave a short talk on their faculties and the courses offered. However, 15 minutes is seriously not enough to talk about a whole faculty okay? I know we're expected to ask further questions at the booths but I don't even know what course to pick, for goodness' sake. And around 1000+ students (ASPER-ians, fast tracks, students from different schools) rampaging a few faculty booths at the same time is not cool, okay? I hate crowds.
I got interested in ecology all of a sudden because I saw 'Psychology' in the list of subjects in the course (Bacelor Sains Pembangunan Manusia) and also, because the 'kakak' who explained it was very convincing.
So anywaaay, pray for me that I make the best choices and I hope Allah ease me and everyone who's picking their courses for this year's degree, InsyaAllah :)