rain on my parade

“I write because writing is evidence that I am still alive.”
-Aya Kito, One Litre of Tears


friends are loved.

Ereena's

Annisa's

Afrizal's

Yang Tercinta, Eva Aqilah

Izura Shukor's

Kak Baya's

Julia's

Dini's

Kak Ayu's

Karmen's

Izzah's

Yi Wen's

Joyce's

Andrew's

Mora's

Jannah's

Reha's

counter

stay beautiful

© Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: xoxo
Inspirations: the chemistry skin/hm & paranoid/*éf



PARANOID
illusions



update.
Saturday, February 2, 2013 / 1:03 AM


I deleted one of my posts because I sounded insanely ungrateful, Astaghfirullahalazim :( Ya Allah, minta aku dijauhkan dari sikap seperti itu lagi. Terlalu banyak silapku terhadap kedua ibu bapa ku. Jadi kau redhailah mereka dan masukkan mereka ke Jannatul FirdausMu. Moga aku mendapat kejayaan di dunia dan akhirat dan dapat membanggakan kedua-dua ibubapa ku. Amin.

Hmm.
Anyway, I went to Penang :)
See, Ain? Everything comes easily when you are patience and you believe in Allah. Alhamdulillah. It was a fun experience and I would like to thank both of Anis' parents for giving us a place to stay, food, transport,experience and love like our own parents. We stayed in Penanti and went to Bukit Bendera, Batu Feringghi, Empangan Mengkuang, Pantai Merdeka and Kulim. Maybe I'll talk about it more later since I'm quite tired right now and I might sleep with the laptop on if this keeps on going. Heh. 

Good night and assalamualaikum :)